Here’s a list of companies where I worked and gained my professional experience.
3/2016 - Now
* Implements Recruitment and Selection programs, plans, policies and procedures.
* Create and implement programs at work that connect employees with business goals.
* Develop methods for data file formatting, data analysis methodologies, and management reporting.
* Identify data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks, and performance targets.
* Talk with management to identify specific work situations requiring employees to better understand
Changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies,
* Carries out recruitment functions as developing sources of qualified applicants, screening applicants,
scheduling and conducting screening interviews and administering tests.
* Maintains contacts with educational institutions, placement firms, and other sources of applicants.
* Prepares and analyzes statistical reports to monitor applicant flow, selection and turnover analysis.
* Interviewing Leavers to analyze the reasons for enhancing our future opportunities.
* Participates in generating departmental periodic reports.
* Participate in identifying future opportunities for potential source of recruitment.
* All other Tasks that assign by Manager.
El Fergany HyperMarket
4/2013 - 3/2016
Supervisor on (Recruitment, implement policies, orientation process, Social insurance, Medical insurance ,disciplinary procedures and performance management, preparing salaries sheets)
•Design and conduct new employee orientations, Maintain Complete and up to date archive of personnel records like their salaries, performance, leaves, etc.
•Update Company Organization chart with the new joiners, leavers and transfers.
•Provide advice, assistance, and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation.
•Define the weakness points of the employees and starting a training plan to work on it.
•Managing employee disputes and conducting exit interviews of the employees.
• Posting Ads Screening CVs, Scheduling Interviews
•Prepare monthly report summarizing all the transactions happened during the month.
•Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
•Assist in developing and implementing HR programs and practices consistent with HR strategy and assess their effectiveness.
3/2012 - 4/2013
Facilitating human resources processes, Administering employee health and welfare plans
Ensuring the effective utilization of plans related to HR programs and services
Administering health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations
Answering employee requests and questions, assisting with new employee hiring processes
Conducting audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR programs, and recommending corrective actions
Assisting with the performance review and termination processes, assisting with the recruitment processes
Meeting with department managers to develop specific recruiting plans
Developing and maintaining relationships with college and university placement offices
Working alongside employment agencies and search firms
Scheduling and attending career fairs as to generate qualified applicants
Here’s whar people are saying about me.